Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Prettiness...

In the paddock next to our backyard is a lonely but very pretty sunflower plant just there growing.  I'm not sure how it got there or how long it will be there for but it is nice to look at for the now.  It makes us happy that we live where we live with all this space and land around us.






This was as good as I could do with the photos. My camera went flat after just 4 photos.  On a good note I picked my SLR up from the camera repair shop today, all fixed (after needing a new shutter) and cleaned and serviced.  Now I can get back to taking more photos (I don't tend to take photos on my small camera much because I am not very good with it!).



1 comment:

  1. very pretty, wish I could live with wide open spaces too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!