Saturday, October 31, 2009

Menu

For something different today I thought I would share our menu for the next couple of weeks. I was actually quite proud of myself. This morning was Emma's birthday party so after everyone went home I dashed down the shops to do some groceries. Usually I have my menu written and list in hand but today I didn't have time to do either so I just went with the flow. I also only had 1 hour to shop so this is what I came up with as I raced around the supermarket.

In no particular order:
  • Roast Chicken (one of those yummy microwave ones)
  • Silver side
  • Roast Pork (all the above with roast veges)
  • Lamb chops and veges
  • sausages with mashed potato and veges
  • Steak sandwiches
  • Chicken enchiladas
  • Pizza and garlic bread
  • Butter chicken and rice
  • Carbonara
  • Vegetable pasta
  • Shepard's pie
  • Wraps (with ham and salad filling)
  • Meat loaf with mashed potato and peas
  • Bacon and eggs (maybe muffins)

Now we have food in the house again that is not party food, yeh!

Will post some photos of Em's birthday party later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!