Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Around my house today

Some photos from around my house today...

Lolly tins for Embellish, waiting to be put away for our next stall.


Nathan's teacher's World Teachers Day gift because she is wonderful and patient with him. It's a larger tin than I usually make filled with Favourites chocolates, yum!


A set of cards I just made for an order, waiting for delivery.




Felt Christmas trees, cut and with buttons sewn on ready to be put together and stuffed. Another Embellish project.



This is my knitting basket, I am still making my blanket for the caravan. I have sewn about 18 - 20 squares so far. They sit piled in my basket with the wool and needles to pick up and get along with when I have time. (I just noticed the picture is sideways, sorry).






Love the colours of green, blue and cream.




Am getting my head around how to put together my December Daily album so it looks like I probably will create on. Kristie, we can create together!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!