Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A few things that are happening here right now...

  • we are busy preparing for our gorgeous Emma's birthday and party on the weekend (we finally decided on a present and bought it today)
  • I have made lovely Christmas lolly tins for Embellish, all ready for photos for the blog.
  • I have made a couple more card packs (general cards, not Christmas) for Embellish
  • I have been making a special order of cards for someone
  • I am deciding whether to make a December daily album this year following Ali Edwards on her blog and just how I want to tackle it if I decide to play along
  • I am procrastinating over cutting out a sundress I want to make for Emma. Do I use the good material straight up or something cheap/old first in case I stuff it up?

So much going on around here and just not enough time to get it all done!

1 comment:

  1. Really liking the December countdown idea! Checked out the Ali Edwards site and think I may give it a whirl! Maybe it would be great to tackle the album construction whilst we are away....hmm...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!