Monday, February 16, 2009

A couple of cards


As I said in my last post Toni has inspired my to sit down and start making my birthday cards for the year. I made my list and started the other night. So far I have got 2 complete as you can see by the photos and I have 2 kids ones that I am finishing off tonight. I made these two cards out of the leftover paper from Nathan's page. I still have enough for another couple as well. I love blue and brown together. I also really love the look of stitching on the sewing machine and then going around and unpicking it in places for that distressed look. I got that idea from Elise on Blossie's design team. So thank you Toni and Elise for your inspiration.


I have Nathan's parent-teacher interview tomorrow so fingers crossed for me everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!