Sunday, February 15, 2009

A surprise visitor!





We had a surprise visitor in our front yard today, this turtle (maybe tortoise?). Anyway Nathan spotted it on our front lawn. He was very easy going, he let Nathan pick him up after posing for some photos and put him back in the dam. I thought that he would of gone into his shell to hide when we approached him but he didn't which made us all very happy. Sorry Hazel for going so quickly but I didn't want to miss a peak at this guy.
We have lots of turtles (tortoises) around here so I think this guy just took a wrong turn. A bit of excitement for us on a Sunday morning!
I have been making a few cards, inspired by Toni, I have a lot more to do. I will share some of them tomorrow.
Enjoy your Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!