Friday, January 13, 2012

Unexpected Setback

I was all set to start blogging again on the weekend and had some posts in my head and then I had an unexpected setback.  I had to have an emergency operation to have my appendix out.  So, since then I have been out of action and stuck in bed or on the couch. Today I am much much better and moving more so I thought I better check in and let everyone know that I am here.  


You have probably guessed that our little camping trip was cancelled due to my operation so that was a little bit sad.  


I am busting to do some craft after being gone from my sewing for a few weeks now, I have SO much to organise for my kids before school starts (it is actually making my head spin) and I need to organise myself for the start of the new school year too.  I have no idea when I am going to get to any of it but I hope it will be soon!


I'll be back with some more photos of our trip soon, but here is one of my favourites, and one of my favourite animals.



2 comments:

  1. Yikes, girl. Hope you are on the mend and feeling better. What a way to ensure a memorable break! Get well soon. Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's not good! Hope you are better soon! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!