Friday, February 5, 2010

Vanilla slice recipe

When Tracey came to visit from N.S.W earlier this year we shared some recipes and this is one that she gave me for super easy but delicious vanilla slice.  I made them after she had left and YUM!  So I hope you don't mind Trace if I share the super simple recipe.

Vanilla Slice

Ingredients:
  • Sao biscuits (1 packet)
  • Cottees Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
  • 600ml Cream
  • Stuff to make icing for the top including coconut essence and coconut
Method:
  1. Lay the sao's out in a slice dish
  2. Mix the pudding mix and the cream together with electric beaters
  3. Spread the mix over the sao base
  4. Lay another layer of saos over the top
  5. Make icing however you like it to be and add to it a few drops of coconut essence
  6. Spread over the top of the saos (I sprinkled some desicated cocount on the top of mine)
  7. Refrigerate until set, cut up and enjoy!
Once again, YUM!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!