Thursday, February 4, 2010

She's exhausted!

I just had to do a short blog about this.  Miss Emma is tired!  For those of you who know Emma and the constant drama we have with her going to sleep at a decent hour you will know that this is a miracle.  Emma has been asleep at a reasonable time since starting school and she even gets up without complaint! When Emma went to day care she would be up early but still up really late.  I think it is because it was only 2 days a week.  Now we are into full time school she is tired and cranky in the afternoon and ready for bed when bedtime comes around. 


A miracle!  Yeh!! (I have probably jinxed myself now and she will stop going to sleep early!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!