Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love butterflies...

I really do love butterflies and I am always looking for something gorgeous about them... last week while on madeit I found these gorgeous handmade butterfly pictures, so I ordered one and it was delivered this week.  I bought a white frame and voila!  It is now hanging on my bedroom wall.  It is made with Amy Butler Fabric my favourite which makes it even better.


I also received last week my prize from the Embellish blog giveaway, thanks Suzanne, I love my book ends.  They are sitting beautifully on my bookshelf.



They look good and they smell so nice!

I will be back tomorrow to share what I have been sewing this wet weekend with my vintage chenille...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!