Thursday, January 21, 2010

A rant and a celebration!

Well, as we all know Nathan broke his leg etc etc.  Nathan was booked into swimming lessons for this term, all booked and paid for in advance as asked by the swimming pool (because I am a good customer).  SO, Nathan can't swim this term now, so off I go with Nathan in his cast to ask for a canellation and refund.  Do you think they will give me one, NO!  I need a doctors certificate, so I ring the hospital they don't give them unless you ask on the day you are there.  So my lovely GP writes me one and I go and collect it.  Then I go back to the swimming pool, with Nathan in cast, to get my refund.  But NO!  Now I need to write a letter to council with my doctors certificate and receipt asking for a refund.  IT"S A BLOODY SWIMMING LESSON!!!!  So off I go to the council with my letter in hand and everything else I need, hand it in and now it is going to take at least 2 weeks to get MY money back.  Are you kidding me?????  I am very frustrated.

On a more lovel note.  Gues What?  I just sold and received payment for my first pencil roll on madeit.com.  I am very happy with that!  That is my celebration.

I hope you all have a lovely evening and thanks for giving me a platform for my ranting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!