Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nigella here I come!

What a night! Organised or disorganised, I haven't decided what I am yet in regards to scrapbook weekend away. I have spent all afternoon and evening baking goodies for all us girls to enjoy. I have made chocolate slice, Raspberry and coconut cupcakes, Pecan pie and a lemon cheesecake. I was going to make passionfruit melting moments too but I ran out of butter so that will have to be for tomorrow night.

Let's hope they are all edible after my baking frenzy. I actually haven't made a cheesecake in years and I didn't taste it so we'll just have to hope for the best where that one is involved.

I have planned my pages for the weekend and packed up the papers etc I need. I have found some things to sew while I am there too for something different. I found a really gorgeous duck pattern but can't seem to get it to print properly. If I do work it out I am going to make one, they are gorgeous.

Anyway, won't be back until after the weekend, tomorrow is going to be crazy, I can already tell. I need to pack my craft supplies as well as clothes and bedding etc and also stuff for the kids as they are off to Suey's for a sleep over on Saturday night.

Have a good few days everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!