Friday, February 13, 2009

In Memory of Mum...


Today my mum has consumed my thoughts, it would have been her birthday,she would have been 63 years old.


Anyone who knows me well knows that I miss my mum more than anything and would give almost anything to have her back with me. She was the most wonderful lady and she gave me so much. She was my call on anytime - teacher aide at work, she was my wonderful friend who I went shopping with every Saturday and she was my amazing mum who always listened and cared and who always had money for me when I had none (which was a lot during my uni days).


So, even though she is not with us I send my love to her and I know that she hears me.


Happy Birthday Mum!
(the photo above is one of my favourites me and my mum when I was about 4)


1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!