Thursday, February 2, 2012

This and that...

What a year we are having in our house so far!  I've been in hospital, Billy had to have a procedure and this week Nathan has been really sick.  This is a big deal for us, Nathan very rarely gets sick and never this sick.  The poor thing, I am really hoping he gets better soon, it is miserable and draining when the kids are sick.

On top of all the sickness it is still raining!  I just wish it would stop.  It is so depressing when you see no sun!  I am definitely a person who needs my vitamin D!

Anyway that's my little whinge for now.  I haven't had the time since my last post to sew but I am hoping to today.  I'm actually trying to think of something cute I can make for the kids for Valentines Day.  I always give them something, sometimes just a chocolate to let them know I love them.  

I thought I would share some of my project 365 photos today.  On my iphone I have the instagram app.  Each day I take a photo (of anything) and then I use my Project 365 app to document that photo for the day.  I always put a comment to go along with my photo.  So far I've kept up pretty well and I'm enjoying documenting the simple things that happen every day (I tried to copy and paste the app onto here but I can't get it to work, so you'll have to go to itunes to get it).

First day of school


 A rainy rainy day



Annie tickets arrive



Nathan practising the trumpet



Flowers



Billy after his visit to the vet



Emma playing on the laptop



Just a few of the different photos I've used for January. I think it is really important to document the everyday things that happen.  I actually prefer to document everyday routines rather than birthdays etc. but that's just me.

If you have any good Valentines Day ideas for me I would love to hear them... leave me a comment.

Have a great afternoon

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!