Saturday, January 28, 2012

Last share about our trip...

What a busy week!  With the start of school for myself and the kids and the shocking pouring rain the week has been hectic and messy and not much fun.  I thought I would check in for a quick last post about our trip away.  We only had 2 more places we visited - Dubbo Gaol and Tamworth.


We had a great afternoon at the Old Dubbo Gaol.  It was very interesting and surprisingly small and right in the main street of town!  












When we left Dubbo we headed home and stopped at Tamworth for the night.  We stopped and saw the golden guitar and had photos.





And last of all, this little one in our house has been sick of late and had a visit to the vet yesterday.  It looks like he is up for an operation although we are holding out that it won't have to come to that.  Poor Billy.




I have a couple of projects on the go but just haven't gotten around to finishing them yet, I'll share when I have which will hopefully be this week!


I still don't have my camera so hence my lack of posting about start of school and Australia Day.  I only managed a couple of photos on my phone for the start of school and Australia Day - nothing.  Such a shame... how do people survive without cameras?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!