Friday, December 23, 2011

Handmade Christmas

Every year my girlfriends and I get together and have a day with the kids before Christmas.  We all have a Secret Santa (for the kids) and we make each other something small and handmade.  That is the only guideline, it has to be handmade (even the secret Santa presents).


I've already shared one of my kids presents with the skirt and shirt and I put together a little sewing kit so Caty could make her own little owls.


For my lovely friends I put this together.



I made them all two hand sewn Christmas decorations, an apple and a pear and put them inside this cute little box.


And then they each got one of the following books as well.  These books are to die for, I am very happy that I bought one of each for myself too!




The decorations I made them are from the Fa la la la Felt book.

I got some gorgeous presents too, I'll have to come back and post them when I take photos.  Thanks girls for a fabulous catch up as always and for my thoughtful gifts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!