Monday, July 4, 2011

Just sharing...

In Paris (our last visit) we got to go to a restaurant called The Rainforest Cafe.


We don't have these cafes in Australia but if you ever get to go to one go because they are excellent.  You eat as if you are in a rainforest and every now and then the gorilla make his noises etc.  We all loved it but we only ate there once because every time the gorilla started Emma cried.  



I just put this photo in because I love it.  It is Nathan and my cousin Kelly outside the restaurant.


This is the gorilla that Emma wasn't so fond of



And this is us out to dinner (minus me).  We can't wait to go here again, hopefully without the tears this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!