Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This week...

This week I...

  • am feeling a little bit better but still got a cold (which makes me quite miserable actually)
  • have made my beach dress
  • have been out to lunch twice (that is pretty naughty seeing as though it is only Wednesday!)
  • have only two more days of work left before 5 weeks off!
  • have only 7 sleeps left until our trip to Fiji
  • have been busy tonight putting together costumes for book week dress up day
  • am thinking about making some headbands for Emma to take away
  • am thinking (but I have to admit I am not very inspired) about making luggage tags before next week
Random thoughts, will follow some up with photos etc soon...

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Deb! How quickly has time gone??!! I hope you have a fabulous cruise! I look forward to catching up over the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!