Saturday, August 28, 2010

Remembering Mum...

Today it is 9 years since my mum passed away...how time goes, it really seems like it was not so long ago.  So today the kids and I went and bought flowers and put them on her grave.  I really like taking the kids there, they ask questions about her and they help me give her plaque a scrub.It is a good chance to talk about her to them.  It's a nice experience for us not one that is painful or sad (well sometimes a little bit sad, for me). 

So today, I thought I would share a couple of my favourite photos of her.  They are very old photos of when she was young but I love them (I am sure I have shared them before).




With me as a baby and below before she had kids.


1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of you and your Mum a lot yesterday. Hope you had a lovely visit.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!