Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Emma's Soccer Carnival

Been very busy, worked 4 relief days these past two weeks as well as my own so I haven't had much time to think about blogging.  I can tell you that I am LOVING my days off this week, some normality in my house again!

Emma had her first soccer carnival on the weekend.  We had a good day, Emma wasn't feeling that great and was a bit sad and sorry but when she got on the field she gave it her best and she didn't give up.  Thought I would share some photos of our little Matilda...








She looks so cool!  She complains a lot when she plays and often asks to come off, but you wouldn't know that by looking at these photos of her playing the ball.

I have some more blog posts in my head so hopefully you will hear from me more often over the next week! 

(Oh and for anyone interested, my button jars (spice racks) came from Crazy Clarks for $8.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!