Saturday, March 6, 2010

Books I would love to buy...

I've been looking at the book depository (which I do quite often) drooling over some books that I would love to buy myself.  Thought I would share which ones they are:



I have wanted this one for months (maybe March is the perfect month to buy it?)



A book that looks like it has some nice projects in it.


I would love to know how to knit flowers seeing as though I just can't get the hang of crochet.



With Easter coming I am always looking for cute Easter goodness to create, at home for my kids and teachers etc. as well as at school.

I'm sure I have mentioned the Book Depository before, it is really the best place to buy books, they are so much cheaper than the book shops and postage is free!  My books usually arrive in about 7 days so it is well worth ordering from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!