Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Some projects

Well, my market stall collection has been getting a little low lately so I thought I better get into making some more product.  So I made some more lolly tins, I have so many tins in my cupboard but I had to stop because I ran out of lollies.


And I made some cute little tissue holders which have been cut out for ages waiting to be sewn.  I love the pom pom trim.



And a new product for my stall, fabric covered notebooks.  This is one size that I have done.  They look so nice.





I also finally finished my little sewn whale, Matthew.  A friend for Little.



And to finish with todays photos, on the weekend we went to soccer sign on for the year.  Emma and Nathan are playing this year so it was a big event.  They both got new soccer boots, Emma's are so little they are just too cute!  Size 12.  So I thought I would share a photo.  Nathan chose fluro green boots this year, no one can say they didnt's see his foot coming if they accidently get kicked!






Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!