Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The start of a new era

Today was Emma's first day of school.  It went off pretty much without a hitch.  She was great this morning, very eager and ready in plenty of time.  She played in her room and wasn't sad at all when we left.  Here are some photos of her.















And here she is walking into school with Anthony and one of Nathan who was refusing to have his photo taken today.












Of course, when I got there to pick her up from after school care I saw that her teacher was still at school so went down to see how she went.  They lost her!  Yes, at line up time to go home the after school care teacher looked for her in the prep line and she was not there.  She was still in the room tidying the blocks.  They found her eventually after a bit of a panic.  Then she saw me sneak down to the classroom and took off from after school care with them hot on her tail.  AND, she came home, her first day of school with no hat! Yep, she has lost it already.  I was really hoping she would be better with her hats then Nathan but I guess not.  All in all it was a great day for her with a couple of hiccups, but how boring would life be without hiccups?


Have a great end of the week!

1 comment:

  1. She looks very grown up Deb but still looking very cute and cheeky:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!