Saturday, December 12, 2009

What a busy week

Well it has been a really busy week but it is now school holidays so yeh! Many things happened this week, and one really important event was Emma's graduation from pre-prep. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her little gown as she went to get her certificate so I just had to share the photos.










And she wore the little red dress that I made her especially for the occasion (and for Christmas too!). Great work Emma, let's hope all your schooling years are like this.
I have more to share this week, we have been following our advent calendar although my December Daily is a bit behind (I do have post its on each page telling what to put there though).
Come and see us tomorrow at the Bribie Markets.

1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!