Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some relaxation and a little bit of Christmas

We are off for a few days for some relaxation time... can't wait to be able to do nothing for a little bit before getting into Christmas organisation. Thought I would share some pictures of my Christmas wreath that Toni made for me last Christmas. I love it, it is one of my favourite decorations in pretty green and pink. Really love the bird who sits at the bottom.





It of course lives inside my door because I couldn't bare the thought of it being in any weather and I can't see it if it is outside (after all I live on so much land who would even see it on my front porch???)
Have a great start to the week everyone


1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time away! I'm counting on a great recount so I can get even more excited about our little trip! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!