Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This and That

I have been doing a little bit of sewing this week so thought I would share it with you. First, I have been making the lazy days skirts that Melissa Goodsell is doing on her blog this week. I have made 2 for Emma. They look really lovely on her with a little t.shirt. I am going to make custom t.shirts for them with some doilies from Sweet Vintage when the lady gets back from holidays. So below are some photos of one of the skirts.





I also pulled out my Home Sewn magazine to see what was in there that I had wanted to sew but hadn't yet and saw this drink bottle holder that is towelling lined. So I made one for Emma. It is actually big enough to hold a 1.25L drink bottle so too big for Emma, but I am going to have another go but a little smaller.






I have another skirt to share and a pillowcase dress that I have sewn for Emma as well as a cute little basket I made that I sill share later.

Have a nice afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!