Sunday, August 30, 2009

Australia Zoo

Emma and I spent our day at Australia Zoo today. We had a fabulous day and I have to say that I was very impressed with Australia Zoo, we actually have a pass now to go as many times as we like until the end of the year. Emma had such a great time I had to drag her out of the place at 3.30 because I was exhausted! This was a highlight for me - feeding the elephants, their trunk is really hard.



I think the highlight of Emma's day was the pony trail rides. We went back twice so you will see two different horses in the photos. They were included in admission which I was impressed with.












We saw the huge tortoises, this is Emma sitting on the pretend one.





And we went up to see the elephants twice as well as the tigers so this is Emma sitting at the tiger entrance.



Emma also got to go on a tea cup type ride a couple of times and the jumping castle which were all included in admission too. She also got to pat some kangaroos and a koala which she was thrilled about. I haven't got many photos as I took the small camera and didn't charge it beforehand so I ran out of battery.
We will be back there during school holidays, so that is something to look forward to.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!