Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our weekend

A normal weekend in our house this week. Saturday started with Nathan's soccer game. He played a great game and won man of the match for the second time! He has improved so much since he started. Below is his soccer photo from this year, gorgeous!



Went to Toni's yesterday for a catch up with the girls, there is just never enough time to talk about all the things we want to talk about! Had dinner there and planned some tours for our stops during our cruise. Very exciting.
Today involved cleaning and tidying as always and I sewed a few things. I finished a final baking set for now and started on my little travel mates sets which you can see on the Embellish blog (link at side).
Hope you had a great weekend too and enjoy your week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!