Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A busy week

I knew this was going to be a busy week but I am exhausted and I still have 3 busy days ahead of me! We have parents in for a healthy breakfast at school tomorrow so that has been on my mind a lot since last Friday, thinking of all the things I have to do. It is a bit of a mission getting organised for 21 small people to make and serve breakfast to adults.

Yesterday we had a very special event happen. Emma had her ears pierced. She chose gorgeous little purple stoned earrings. She looks beautiful. She did not shed 1 tear, in fact I don't think she even felt it, I put Emyl Gel on her ears before we went. So that is another milestone for Emma. I'll share some photos on the weekend.

I have done some creating this week. I made a little doctors/nurses set for the market stall. They are cute, I made a little carry bag for this one with a red felt cross on the front and a little apron bearing the same red cross. Again I have been so busy I have not photos yet, but will share on the weekend.

I have also been busy painting photo frames and making butterfly pictures. They are gorgeous, again, photos later. We do have some for the market on Saturday also.

And then there is Saturday approaching.. don't forget to come and see us at the Wamuran Q150 celebrations as we will have our market stall set up with all proceeds from the day going to the Cancer Council. I am anxious to see how the stall goes, we have planned it (and others) for what seems forever and now we actually get to go and do it. I hope people want to buy our stuff, maybe I am the only one who thinks it is any good? I'll find out I suppose.

If you drive into Wamuran you won't miss the celebrations they are right on the main road.

Well, now I am off to do some laminating and more preparation for tomorrow's parent breakfast at work. I also need to be at school by 7.30am at least to be ready for when the kids arrive. Who said us teachers don't do any work outside 9am -3pm? I wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!