Sunday, March 1, 2009

Afternoon at the beach



We had a great afternoon today. It was forecast to be 36 degrees so we planned a quick trip to the beach. We have a permit now so it is easy to load the car and head for Bribie. We packed snacks in the esky and our box full of towels and sunscreen and headed off. It was such a nice relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon. We stopped at a lagoon(ish) pool so the kids could swim without us constantly worrying about them. I had a quick swim and then pulled up a chair and read my book. The next one in the Twilight series which I am addicted to! I can't put it down! Anyway, I thought I would share a few photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!