Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wish


Just a short post today, I found this word 'wish' at Loot last week and knew I had to have it to personalise my home. It is red mosaic and I really love it. It sits under the plasma in the formal lounge but I photographed it in Emma's room. The light was much better. If you find any words or intitals (A, B, D, E or N's) around let me know so I can check them out.
On a different note, this week feels really good at work, I actually feel like I am organised and don't have to stay at work til late and then work til late that night. That is a really good feeling, like things are normal again. Although, I have to say that I work at a very very lovely school and I am very thankful for that. I never realised how thankful I would be. No more better the devil you know when it comes to things for me!
Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!