Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Great Book!



I took the advice of Suzanne and went and bought this book to read. I have to say that it usually takes me a very long time to read a book. I am a slow reader and reading makes me want to sleep. BUT, not this book. I bought it 2 weeks ago and I have finished it. I really loved it, I am going today to buy the next one in the series. It was really easy to read and intriguing so I had to keep reading to see what would happen next. I recommend this book to all who love a good book!

On another note, Nathan's parent teacher interview went really well, he is such a clever little boy, he just has a little too much naughtiness in him though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!