Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wow, We have vegetables!



I was very excited today when Anthony came in from the garden with our very first zuchini and cucumber. The zucchini is really huge and weighs over 1kg. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to succeed in growing anything in our vegetable garden. We have had some casualties, the beans have nearly passed and the bok choy is gone, eaten by bugs. On the up side we have plenty of cucumbers and zucchinis and the corn is looking good. We also have some lettuces so tomorrow we are having salad using our fresh, home grown ingredients. Let's hope they are ok when we go to eat them! I have also fixed the comments section so you can leave comments if you like.



I took these photos of Emma with the vegetables so you can see how big they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!