Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Time & A New Year

I have had a really great few days. We have just chilled out at home and enjoyed some family time. We did no work around the house until yesterday we just lazed around watching movies, playing monopoly junior (a xmas present of Nathans) and eating good food.

For New Years Eve we are going down to Pottsville to visit Nat and Terry, I am really looking forward to getting away for a couple of days and having someone to drink champagne sorbets with. I won't be able to blog for a few days.

To finish the year I have added a slideshow of my favourite photos from 2008 (at the top of this post). We have had a couple of fantastic holidays this year, plus a big day when Suey got married.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Will catch up in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!