Sunday, November 25, 2012

So much going on...

Wow! I can't believe where that month has gone.  We have had heaps going on, especially with the end of the school year and Christmas racing towards us.  I thought I would check in with a quick recap of what we have been up to this last month.  

We recognised World Teacher's Day at the end of October.  Being a teacher myself I know how hard my kids teachers work so I always make sure they know they are appreciated by sending along a little gift for them.

Emma's teacher got some hand cream and hand soap with chocolate and a lavender scented heart that I made.


And Nathan's teacher got a selection of Lindt chocolates and packets of lollies.  Nathan's teacher is a male and we have never had a male teacher before so I do find it challenging to pick up small things for him.


I have been so lucky to spend some time with this gorgeous little girl.  She is growing so so quickly it is already hard to believe that she was small so very long ago.  She concentrates really hard noon the toys on her bouncer and grabs them.  So cute xx


Our vegetable garden is well and truly under way now and all the crops are blooming.  We actually pulled out our first lettuce and cucumber of the season yesterday. 



And our fruit trees are going awesomely well too.  For the first time our mango tree has fruit all over it, they are still small and I hope they are delicious.


We have avocados for the first time too.


We had an extra special outing this month as well to pick up this baby, our new caravan! It seemed like we waiting ages for this to be ready for us to pick up.  I have to say that we LOVE it!



We had our first camping trip away in it last weekend.  It was awesome, camping was so much easier in this van with all the mod cons that make life easier... love, loved it.


This is what our camp looked like.  And below are some photos of the kids.  Emma spent her whole weekend swimming and sliding down that slide!  We hardly ever saw her! 


 And the go carts you could hire were a hit too.





I also got a new camera this month so I have been learning a bit more about it and how to use it properly.  Here are some pics of the kids just for good measure.





Now with November almost behind us my head is full of Christmas.  I am busy thinking of advent ideas right now and will post when I come up with my list.  I also have lots of sewing and creating planned so hopefully I'll be back to share those too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!