Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello Phoebe...

After such a long long wait we welcomed my absolutely gorgeous new niece into our family on Thursday 9th August. She was 7lb 9oz. She is just perfect and she is settling into life outside mum's tummy nicely.  Thought I would share some photos today.







Emma is beside herself with having a little baby to cuddle and just quietly Nathan doesn't mind a cuddle either!  The anticipation was so much for Emma that when Phoebe was born Emma burst into tears.  

What more can I say... she's just precious.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your sister and all the family Deb. She is beautiful. Hope all's well and there is plenty of sleeping as well as cuddling going on! Made any cute baby things you can show us??

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!