Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Emma...

A couple of weeks ago Emma got dressed up in her dancing clothes and did her exams for the year.  She had three exams in total - ballet, jazz and tap.  Although us parents don't get to see any of it and they are in a closed room Emma came out smiling each time and happy with herself.  It will be a little while before we get here results, just a pass or fail at this age.  I didn't want something significant for Emma to pass by without blogging it even though it was a couple of weeks ago now. (Excuse my photos being so dark I used my phone)





I have also been lucky enough to have lots of cuddles with this gorgeous little person, isn't she to die for?  She is absolutely beautiful and she is such a good little baby.  I had to share a photo.



And Billy has had his haircut but I just haven't uploaded his photos yet, with our soccer season over now for the year I am hoping to have more time to do stuff like that...spring and summer is always a much slower paced half of the year for us which I look forward to. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!