Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Road trip update

Hi everyone! I thought I would quickly check in while we are away. We are halfway through our first family road trip and I am super super happy to say that we are having a really great time. We have seen and done so much in a small amount of time. We have been to quaint little rest stops and seen plenty of little towns. We caught up with amazing friends and went to the races and a soccer game and had a day at the beach. We went to Bathurst and did laps of the famous track. We are now in Dubbo and had our first day at the zoo today. It was amazing. We are going back tomorrow. I have to say that the bingo I made has been a massive hit so I have been very happy about that. I'll blog again when I i get home, I hope everyone had a happy and safe new years. a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com" target="_blank">

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!