Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Skirts

I've been busy organising Christmas presents around here.  Every year my close friends and I have a get together with our kids at Christmas.  We all have a Santa or two or three to make a hand made gift for.  This year I got 2 lovely girls.  So for one of them I have made a Christmas skirt and t shirt to match.  The skirt is a really easy pattern from Oliver and S.  It's a free one.  The link to it is here.







To the shirt I just added a couple of vintage doilies and a button.  Easy. 


I also made Emma a skirt, pretty much the same but with pom pom trim.







Now let's hope this little Secret Santa likes her gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!