Saturday, August 20, 2011

Random sharing...

So I had some photos that I really liked from our stay in Disneyland resort that I thought I would just share today. The hotel next door to ours (we actually stayed there last time we visited France) has a playground so on our first afternoon while we waited for check in time we went for a walk over there.






There is an entertainment/shopping area at Disneyland Resort so we visited there on the first day too and had something to eat.  We didn't eat here but the sign was cool.


We ate here, at Rainforest Cafe.  The animals all make noises and move and the ceiling is covered in vines etc.  The rainforest comes alive with a storm every 15 minutes or so and all the animals come to life.  It's a pretty cool place.





Of course some shopping was done in the Disney store.




 And then the light was good so I took some more photos while we waited for the shuttle bus.




These are back at the park again.



And I thought I would share where we stayed.  These photos were taken around our hotel.  It was called Kyriad and was really good and extremely well priced.  




 This is the view from the front of the hotel.




And this is the view from the back.  This is where the gate is to the hotel next door.



Out the back of the hotels there is a lake and this little bridge takes you to it. 




And just a photo of Emma with her Minnie Mouse she got while we were there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!