Sunday, June 26, 2011

On our way...


Well, hopefully you are reading this and we are on our way to London.  I've set up some pre planned posts to happen while I am away so as to not ignore my blog (I will try to blog while I am gone though).  So today I thought I would share with you some photos from our last trip to the UK which was in 2006.  I was so shocked when I looked at the photos to get this ready at how little my children were.  Emma was not yet 2 and Nathan was 4.







We went on the London Eye.  We really like this, it takes about 1/2 hour to go around and from the high points you can see all of London.



 Of course, we went and saw Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament which are amazing!



And being summer we were lucky enough to be able to go inside Buckingham Palace before we left for home.  This is also on my to-do list this trip but we will have to see how time goes (the palace only opens the last week we are there).


I only picked a few photos as I didn't want to bore you with old family holiday shots...I just realised no Emma or Nathan in this lot, they'll be in the next.


Some definite places to visit for our trip this time include:

  • London Eye
  • Madam Tussuad's
  • London Aquarium
  • Double Decker bus ride
  • Harrods
  • Hamley's toy store
  • Tower of London
  • West End Show - Wizard of Oz
  • The Natural History and the British Museums
  • Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant
  • Tapas
And so much more.  

Be Back soon!

Have a great school holidays all my Qld friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!