Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wet 'n' Wild

We thought we should take advantage of the fine weather on Monday and we headed down to the Gold Coast to Wet 'n' Wild for the day.  The weather was great and the kids had a ball!  As I look out the window now the rain is falling again, I am glad we went when we did. 

I got a few photos to share:





We spent most of our day with these two, while our bigger darlings were off on the big water slides together. They have these water squirters there that you buy and can fill up and then squirt everyone.  You can see that they were a  BIG hit!  The poor lifeguard did get quite a soaking from cheeky miss Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!