Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More new stuff...

I have a few more new things that won't be in my online shop but will be for sale at the markets that I attend.  I thought I would share...

These are new wall hangings I have made.  I have 3 to start.  They measure 50cm x 50cm.  They are a wooden frame that I have covered in fabric.  They would look really nice on a wall in any room.  They are $22 each.


 Black Damask


Funky Flowers


Funky Trees

And then I have some new butterfly frames.  These frames hold a 5x7inch photo.  I have them in white, blue and pink.   They are $7 each.





These items are only available at my market stall.

 
Toni and I will be at Redcliffe Jetty Markets this Sunday, 17th October from 7am till 2pm.  Come along and see my new products in person!

I'll be back tomorrow to share some projects I have on the go right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!