Monday, August 2, 2010

Our soccer superstars!

Of course, you know that my house has two little soccer superstars that live here.  So, I thought I would share their soccer photos from the year...


First Emma.  This is what I like to call her 'game face' (really she just refused to smile for the lady!)



Then Nathan with his nice photo face on.

Nathan had a really special day on Saturday, he is in the U8 development squad at soccer and they got to play an exhibition game on the big field under the lights.  It was great to watch.  They then got to run on, paired up with a seniors player and line up with them before the big game started.  It made Nathan's day and it made ours too...proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!