Sunday, August 1, 2010

Get to the zoo in August

Last year Australia Zoo had a promotion going where if you visit for a day in August you get unlimited entry until the end of the year. 

I had heaps of people asking me last year how did I get the deal etc.  So today I saw that it is on again this year and thought I would share the news


It was very much worth the money when I got it last year, we went for a lot of visits.  With 5 months to use the pass we very often did half day trips (or even just a couple of hours) as well as days during school holidays.

We will be going in August and getting our pass for sure. 






1 comment:

  1. I am getting one for us all here so we can do a lovely group date at some stage

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!