Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Christmas Album 2009

I have put together the body of my December Daily album and I am working through the pages now, dating them and getting them ready to just add my photos and journalling as the days come and go. Thought I would share the first few pages with you. I have a double page for each day. For some pages I have used transparency and for some I have used small card sizes and envelopes. My front cover is not completely finish yet, I just have to add the words Xmas 2009 which I will do using glitter letter stickers.


So the cover has the title (to come) and a scalloped frame ready for a photo.



Day 1: The back of the cover and then a transparency with a scalloped frame, ribbon and date



Day 2: Transparency on one side, the same as day 1 so they match on each side and then a large photo corner on the other page so I can tuck something into it.





Day 3: Large photo corner embellished with a flower and button ready to tuck something into and a small page with just enough room for the date and maybe some journalling.



Day 4: Small page for the date and maybe some journalling and a transparency for the other side which I sewed a zig zag stitch around the outside. (any photos I put on this will be the same on the other side so you can't see the back of them.
Day 5: I have missed the photo of (typical me!) But it is the transparency as in day 4 with a plain card side with pom pom trim and patterned paper edge. (you can see it in the above photo).



Day 6: Scalloped edge card with the date and then the other side is an envelope with a patterned paper strip. (this will probably hold our letters to Santa).





Day 7: Has the envelope on one side also and then this frame, centred on its other page ready for a photo and I might just add a small tag to the frame for journalling or telling where/what is happening.
That is it so far, I am still working on the other pages but will update when I have some more done. If you are organised with this album it is easy to complete but you need to have it ready so that photos, journalling can just be slotted in as you go.
I have used the new Christmas range of paper from My Minds Eye for this project along with Bazil Bling cardstock. My photo corners/frames were made using the Making Memories Slice Machine and I used the Friskars border punch/Stampin Up small scallop punch and Creative Memories circle punch for other embellishments.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!