Monday, August 24, 2009

A bit of everything


I haven't taken any photos since I went to N.S.W so I am using an old one of Emma today and I took Suzanne's link on her blog and went to Be Funky and made it into a cartoon. Thanks Suzanne for the great link. I was going to do more but Explorer keeps closing on me and my patience with it is now done.

Today I went to C & K at Caboolture and set up our display. It looks good. I also got a few things crossed off my holiday list so that made me happy too.

I :
  • organised the mail to be held by Australia Post
  • bought Emma new shoes that she needed
  • bought Nathan new swim shorts, some shirts and a new rashie (now I have a much lighter wallet!)
  • bought sunscreen and zinc
  • bought dog and bird food for while we are away
  • bought lollies for chewing on the plane

And also did some un-holiday related jobs too.. bought Dad's Fathers Day present, bought some new bags for the market stall to carry all our stuff in, and went and signed our tax. We also had Emma's prep interview that went really well, she did a great job of sharing her colours, shapes, numbers, writing her name and drawing a picture of us all.

I have a huge list of things to do tomorrow too, but it must start with gym.

Have a fabulous Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. kick start everyday with gym? great! health is wealth! =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!