Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beanies and Scarves

I have spent this week knitting (well the last few days anyway), I started by knitting Emma a gorgeous little cream beanie with a pom pom on the top but it was too small so now Jemima wears it to keep her ears warm. So I moved on to a new beanie for Emma, a little bigger this time with some gorgeous, pink, brown and grey stripes. It fits her perfectly and I had enough wool left to knit her a scarf to go with it. I would actually like this for myself!


I also finished Nathan's scarf which I have been knitting for forever. I really hated the wool and the small needles so it took a bit of effort to finish. He loves it and has worn it everywhere since I finished it so that makes it worthwhile. It is just plain black.


What a gorgeous day it is here today, we are off to watch soccer soon, hope you have a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!