Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Great Job Nate!

Nathan has been on rough ground at some times this semester but today he came home with a fabulous report card. I was so proud of him, and most importantly he was really proud of himself for doing such a great job. He got B's for everything bar music, arts and technology. He had all A's and B's for his effort which was amazing to see.

We went to Sizzler's to celebrate. If Nathan comes home with an impressive report card to celebrate he gets to choose where we go for dinner.

His teacher rang me today too, to let me know he is getting an award on parade tomorrow for such a great effort. It is a milestone so Anthony is going to go and see him collect it.

Fantastic work Nathan, you make me proud!

1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!