Sunday, May 31, 2009

What the?

A quick story from tonight... Anthony had to work tonight so before he goes to night shift he always makes himself a cup of coffee to take. I was just about to pour my hot water into my hot chocolate tonight when the phone rang. It was Anthony to tell me to check the kettle out because he had tried to make his coffee twice before leaving and each time to milk curdled. So I did. The water in the kettle was a shade of green and had a lime smell to it. Immediately Anthony says that the kids have touched it. We thought with lime cordial. See we have had a dirty kettle and I keep forgetting to buy stuff to clean it when we are out. When I looked in the kettle again I realised it was spotless where the green water had been. So off I went to find Nathan. Yep it was him, he had put lemon juice in the water! I actually didn't ask him why but I was happy because it was nothing toxic and Nathan had cleaned the kettle! Now I know what to use.

On a different note, today we went over to Morgan's Seafoods for lunch and we met Hazel for the first time. We had a really nice lunch (as always at Morgan's) and good company. Here are a few photos from the day. Nathan was not cooperating at all for photos so forgive any he is in!









I have some other photos I will share next time. I won't be posting any creations this week as I am now writing report cards and getting ready for Tracey to visit from N.S.W so we can go with Toni to the Scrapbook Convention for the weekend. WAHOOO!
I also did my photography course yesterday. WOW it was fantastic I would recommend it to anyone. All the information is still swimming in my head. I want to do lots of practise before our next holiday, the travel and landscape part of the course was quite complicated! I think I will have to go back to that one again. In fact I think I will go back to both again after some practise to see if I pick up something different with more knowledge. You can find information about the course I did here.
Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!